The COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak is having unprecedented impacts on individuals, corporations, countries, and the global economy. In this time of uncertainty, what are the most critical areas for corporate treasurers?
- 02.25.2020In this first of a series of three articles on treasury transformation, Fides Head of Client Relations Simon Kaufmann covers the initial phase — the steps that are needed prior to planning.
- 02.12.2020Fides CEO Andreas Lutz shares his insights on the future of treasury in the latest Treasury Leaders Summit podcast from The Global Treasurer.
- 02.06.2020The majority of corporates choose to use a SWIFT-certified Service Bureau to connect to the SWIFT Network. We share the reasons why, along with key considerations for service bureau selection.
- 01.23.2020As the world’s payment market infrastructures (PMIs) and banks move closer to adopting ISO 20022, there are a few things that all corporate treasurers should know.
- 12.20.2019International Investor interviews Simon Kaufmann on the value of multi-banking solutions for treasury.
- 12.13.2019Our latest blog from Simon Kaufmann, Head Client Relations and Marketing, talks about APIs and bank connection complexity.
- 10.25.2019Read the newest interview with Fides CEO Andreas Lutz.
- 10.11.2019On Friday, September 6, 2019, the Fides Community Conference 2019 was held at the SIX Convention Point in Zurich.
- 04.01.2019Conference focuses on rapidly changing technology and business models, in Asia and beyond.
- 12.14.2018Project Manager Michel Aristide provides insights on Fides' innovative new multi-banking platform initiative
- 11.29.2018Fides Overview of the 2018 AFP Conference
- 11.23.2018Our latest article talks about how change management is an integral part of treasury transformation.
- 10.10.2018Beat Rüfenacht shares information on how Fides manages client services and implementations, with customer satisfaction as the primary goal.
- 08.29.2018Manuel Karg heads up Fides' project management team. In this interview, he shares information and insights into what project management entails and how he and his team successfully manage a wide variety of internal and external projects.
- 06.21.2018On May 22-24, 2018, nearly 1200 treasury professionals came together in Chicago for the 32nd annual Windy City Summit. Fides exhibited and presented at the event.
- 05.21.2018Read our article in The Global Treasurer on how bank connectivity can help bridge the gap.