Fides’ CEO, Andreas Lutz, was recently interviewed by LeFonti’s World Excellence magazine on the issues and opportunities within the multi-banking payments sector. This post summarizes some of the key points contained within the article.
- 09.01.2017The larger the organization, the higher the percentage of fraudulent activity: 84% of firms with an annual revenue greater than $1B with more than 100 payment accounts reported attempted or actual payments fraud.Here are four ways to be proactive about achieving and maintaining payments security.
- 08.14.2017Payments fraud is continues to be on the rise. Know the signs of potential attacks.
- 06.16.2017Treasurers need visibility into cash management and potential fraudulent activity. They want to lower costs, both externally and internally, and also reduce the number of errors made across all points of the payments process. The top two payments priorities identified by treasurers in the 2016 Global Payments survey by consulting firm, Strategic Treasurer, were fraud prevention and the need to increase efficiency. This sounds like common sense, so why is it so difficult to achieve?
- 01.10.2017Fides Treasury Services Ltd., a member of the Credit Suisse Group and the global leader in multi-bank connectivity and communications, today announced that Andreas Lutz has been unanimously appointed by Fides’ Board of Directors as chief executive officer effective immediately.
- 10.19.2016We are proud to announce that Fides was once again allowed to receive an IAIR Award – this time again as the Best Multi-Banking Solution Company of the Year Global.
- 10.03.2016We are very pleased to be working with Consist and the fact that we were able to expand our offering for Japanese companies even further.