Fides Treasury Services provide “one stop shop” for financial solutions with Multibanking Suite extensions
The multibank solutions provider looks to offer an open ecosystem of software products and services — accessible through a single interface.
- 12.10.2020With asset management companies buying up Bitcoin, could mainstream corporate adoption of cryptocurrencies be next? We explain why cryptocurrencies are gaining in popularity, and share our perspective on corporate usage.
- 10.30.2020The European reports on how Fides helps corporate treasury clients stay connected to all their banks and payment providers, increasing cash visibility and ensuring business continuity.
- 10.15.2020Over the past few years, a number of technologies have risen to top of mind for treasury professionals. In parallel, the need for greater security and fraud prevention has given rise to new authentication methods that may also change the face of treasury.
- 10.09.2020As a treasury professional, it’s incumbent upon you to know the common types of cyberthreats and how to protect and defend your company’s funds. Arming yourself starts with knowing what to look for, and the key steps to take next.
- 10.01.2020The Fides Community Conference 2020 – Virtual Edition took place on September 15. More than 200 Fides customers and partners signed up for the 3-hour interactive webinar, which paired presentations with polls and Q&A.
- 08.20.2020In the final article of a series of three on treasury transformation, Fides Head of Client Relations Simon Kaufmann covers the necessities for implementation, rollout, and management.
- 07.27.2020Fides Head Client Relations Simon Kaufmann speaks with PYMNTS about the challenges and opportunities for treasury today.
- 07.23.2020For Fides, data protection regulation compliance is not a challenge — it’s part of our culture and the way we operate our business.
- 07.15.2020UPS uses Fides bank connectivity solutions with the Reval TMS from ION Treasury to centralize banking for improved cash visibility and positioning.
- 07.09.2020We live in a digital age, where technology is a necessity for driving business success. In this blog, we explore the impact digitalization continues to have on treasury, and its benefits.
- 06.11.2020Payments fraud is on the rise. In this blog, we address ways that treasury can help combat fraud, maintain AML/CFT compliance, and minimize organizational risk.
- 05.26.2020Fides CEO Andreas Lutz shares his thoughts on industry challenges, trends, and predictions for the future of treasury and finance.
- 05.12.2020In the second of a series of three articles on treasury transformation, Fides Head of Client Relations Simon Kaufmann covers key topics to think about during the planning process.
- 04.21.2020With the Fides Hybrid Service Model, you can take advantage of the lowest networking and processing fees while obtaining the optimal bank connections to streamline messaging and payments.
- 03.27.2020The COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak is having unprecedented impacts on individuals, corporations, countries, and the global economy. In this time of uncertainty, what are the most critical areas for corporate treasurers?
- 02.25.2020In this first of a series of three articles on treasury transformation, Fides Head of Client Relations Simon Kaufmann covers the initial phase — the steps that are needed prior to planning.
- 02.12.2020Fides CEO Andreas Lutz shares his insights on the future of treasury in the latest Treasury Leaders Summit podcast from The Global Treasurer.
- 02.06.2020The majority of corporates choose to use a SWIFT-certified Service Bureau to connect to the SWIFT Network. We share the reasons why, along with key considerations for service bureau selection.
- 01.23.2020As the world’s payment market infrastructures (PMIs) and banks move closer to adopting ISO 20022, there are a few things that all corporate treasurers should know.
- 12.20.2019International Investor interviews Simon Kaufmann on the value of multi-banking solutions for treasury.
- 12.13.2019Our latest blog from Simon Kaufmann, Head Client Relations and Marketing, talks about APIs and bank connection complexity.
- 10.25.2019Read the newest interview with Fides CEO Andreas Lutz.
- 10.11.2019On Friday, September 6, 2019, the Fides Community Conference 2019 was held at the SIX Convention Point in Zurich.
- 08.08.2019We are busy preparing for our annual Community Conference and hope you will be able to join us there!
- 07.04.2019Digital transformation is happening within all industries today, and marketing is no exception. As engaging our customers, partners and prospective customers in the ways they prefer has always been important to us at Fides, mobile marketing has become a high priority.
- 06.26.2019In May, Fides participated in events spread across Europe, the US and the UK: Finance Symposium Mannheim, Windy City Summit, and ACT Conference.
- 06.20.2019Fides received the Global Banking & Finance Award for Best Multi-Banking Solutions Provider Switzerland 2019
- 05.08.2019Fides received the 2019 Treasury & Cash Management Award for Best Use of Artificial Intelligence in Treasury Management
- 04.01.2019Conference focuses on rapidly changing technology and business models, in Asia and beyond.
- 12.14.2018Project Manager Michel Aristide provides insights on Fides' innovative new multi-banking platform initiative
- 11.29.2018Fides Overview of the 2018 AFP Conference
- 11.23.2018Our latest article talks about how change management is an integral part of treasury transformation.
- 10.10.2018Beat Rüfenacht shares information on how Fides manages client services and implementations, with customer satisfaction as the primary goal.
- 08.29.2018Manuel Karg heads up Fides' project management team. In this interview, he shares information and insights into what project management entails and how he and his team successfully manage a wide variety of internal and external projects.
- 06.21.2018On May 22-24, 2018, nearly 1200 treasury professionals came together in Chicago for the 32nd annual Windy City Summit. Fides exhibited and presented at the event.
- 05.21.2018Read our article in The Global Treasurer on how bank connectivity can help bridge the gap.
- 05.09.2018At Fides, we take pride in our service and the satisfaction levels of our customers. One long-term customer is The AES Corporation. We have worked with AES since 2005, helping them to aggregate, validate, and standardize transaction data and communications.
- 04.24.2018Global Finance magazine interview with Fides CEO Andreas Lutz.
- 04.03.2018One of our missions at Fides is to help our clients connect to any bank, anywhere in the world, using the channels of their choice. Simon Kaufmann, our Head of Client Relations and Marketing, talks about some of the challenges corporate treasurers face today and how a multi-channel approach to corporate-to-bank connectivity can help.
- 03.21.2018Global Finance recently named Fides the winner of the 2018 Cash & Treasury Management Best Corporate Implementation award for the multi-banking solution we implemented for our client Payoneer. Here are some of our thoughts about the win.
- 03.15.2018Global Finance Names 2018 Treasury & Cash Management Award Winners
- 03.06.2018Learn why a multi-channel approach may be the best solution for corporate treasuries.
- 12.13.2017Fides’ CEO, Andreas Lutz, was recently interviewed by LeFonti’s World Excellence magazine on the issues and opportunities within the multi-banking payments sector. This post summarizes some of the key points contained within the article.
- 10.20.2017Read our article on LeFonti / World Excellence
- 09.01.2017The larger the organization, the higher the percentage of fraudulent activity: 84% of firms with an annual revenue greater than $1B with more than 100 payment accounts reported attempted or actual payments fraud.Here are four ways to be proactive about achieving and maintaining payments security.
- 08.14.2017Payments fraud is continues to be on the rise. Know the signs of potential attacks.
- 06.16.2017Treasurers need visibility into cash management and potential fraudulent activity. They want to lower costs, both externally and internally, and also reduce the number of errors made across all points of the payments process. The top two payments priorities identified by treasurers in the 2016 Global Payments survey by consulting firm, Strategic Treasurer, were fraud prevention and the need to increase efficiency. This sounds like common sense, so why is it so difficult to achieve?
- 01.10.2017Fides Treasury Services Ltd., a member of the Credit Suisse Group and the global leader in multi-bank connectivity and communications, today announced that Andreas Lutz has been unanimously appointed by Fides’ Board of Directors as chief executive officer effective immediately.
- 01.09.2017Read our article on pymnts.com
- 10.19.2016With cybercrimes happening more frequently than ever before, capital security is of crucial importance to all corporations.
- 10.19.2016We are proud to announce that Fides was once again allowed to receive an IAIR Award – this time again as the Best Multi-Banking Solution Company of the Year Global.
- 10.03.2016We are very pleased to be working with Consist and the fact that we were able to expand our offering for Japanese companies even further.